Electrical and Instrumentation
Our department was established, after identifying the need for high-quality services with a focus on professional workmanship and after-sales support and maintenance – primarily addressing existing client’s struggles within their respective operating environments.
Our electrical capabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Certificates of Compliance.
- Electrical Sourcing and Supply of Custom Componentry.
- General Electrical and Switchgear Maintenance Services (Low and Medium Voltage).
- UPS, Generator and Renewable Energy Installations and Maintenance.
- Installation of Cable Management Systems.
- Installation of Electrical Cable using Specialized Equipment to meet Project Requirements.
- Switchgear Installations (Low and Medium Voltage).
- Lighting Installation and Control.
- Instrumentation Maintenance and Installation Services.
- Transformer Installation and Maintenance Services.
- Routine Testing and Reporting Services to meet Client Requirements (e.g. Thermal Imaging, Earth Resistance Testing, …)
- Power Factor Correction (Low and Medium Voltage).
- Installation of Process Piping Requirements using different types of materials and welding processes to meet required industry standards.
- Fibre and Copper Networking Solutions including installation/splicing/maintenance etc.
We possess deep technical expertise that qualifies us to provide extensive electrical engineering, design and implementation services. Our experienced and professional team works with the latest best practice software to design and model power, automation, control and lighting systems, delivering innovative, technically correct and cost-effective solutions for your electrical systems.
The instrumentation and controls team works with you to prepare the necessary inputs and instrument selection. We can also take care of developing and reviewing instrument datasheets, instrument indexes and inline instrument selection.